Sunday, December 8, 2013

December 2, 2013

Hello Family!
 
It's good to hear that you have all had a great Thanksgiving! I am sure you guys had a great party. haha We had dinner with two families. We ate with the Wallwork's and the Huffman's. Wallwork's was pretty good and we had a great visit with them. Huffman's was good I am told. I didn't eat theirs... I was pretty full. haha
 
There was a tender mercy of the Lord this week. I got to go back and play Frederick zone soccer today. It was a blast. Elder Ashton had a doctors appointment there so we hitched a ride with him.
 
So, fun fact about Annapolis. There is a guy here who is known as Bagman. He is some random black guy who is frequently seen running around the city carrying a big black bag. The story goes that he runs around catching all of the evil spitis in the town. Pretty crazy guy... haha No one knows really who he is or where he came from.... he is just Bagman. Runs really funny too. I wish you could see him. It's crazy.

Oh yeah... just found out at soccer that some great things are happening in Frederick. Ricky is going to go to the temple for an endowment session with the Elders. So sweet! I wish so much that I could go with him... Also, Steve, the tennis player, invited Brother Ferguson and I to play in  a tournament. I missed it.. haha but that's awesome! Best news this week is about Ricky!
 
Anyway, have a great week!
 
Love you guys,
Elder Hinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment